Manas Junior College of Commerce promotes a ragging free campus. Any kind of misconduct on the part of the students will not be tolerated. The students have to strictly adhere to the rules and regulations set by the College.
- No damage should be done to the College property. If done, the following act will be punishable.
- Smoking and/or drinking alcohol and/or found drunk in the college premises is totally prohibited and is subject to be viewed with serious concern.
The college follows strict guidelines with regards to attendance:
- Students should attend the lectures regularly.
- Students should report 15mins prior to for the lecture. Students will be marked absent for late coming.
- 75% attendance is mandatory. If the student doesn’t cater to the above mentioned criteria, strict action will be taken against the student.